top of page

Slip & Falls

If you are injured as a result of a slip or fall on the property of another, you may be able to bring a claim against the person(s) or entity that owns or controls that property. The slip or fall must be caused by a defect on the property, such as ice, snow, or a hole, that should have been fixed by the person responsible to maintain the property in a safe manner.

  1. Call 911.

  2. Try to determine what caused you to slip or fall.

  3. Locate the defect that caused you to fall and take pictures.

  4. Tell the property owner that you have slipped or fallen.

  5. Call the Law Office of Lori M. Comforti

Your private health insurance will pay your medical bills. Make sure you give your health insurance information to each medical facility that renders treatment.   Keep track of any co-pays or deductibles which you are required to pay.

bottom of page