What To Do If You Are Injured As A Result Of A Slip And Fall On Snow Or Ice.

Updated: Oct 1, 2018

If you are injured as a result of a slip or fall on snow or ice on the property of another, you may be able to bring a claim against the person(s) or entity that owns or controls that property.  The slip or fall must be caused by a defect on the property that should have been addressed by the person responsible to maintain the property in a safe manner.

What Should I Do If I Slip Or Fall On Someone Else’s Property?

1.    Call 911 you need immediate medical attention. 2.    Try to determine what caused you to slip or fall. 3.    Locate the defect that caused you to fall and take pictures. 4.    Tell the property owner that you have slipped or fallen. 5.    Call the Law Office of Lori M. Comforti

What Should I Do If I Am Injured At Work Do to a Slip Or Fall On Snow or Ice?

1.    Report your injury immediately to your supervisor. 2.    Ask your employer for a form entitled “First Report of Injury (Incident)”. 3.    Complete that form and obtain a copy of the completed form. 4.    Seek medical treatment. 5.    Call the Law Office of Lori M. Comforti

#PersonalInjury #SlipandFalls