Your first meeting with your lawyer is an important one. The more prepared you are, the easier it is for us to advance your case to the next step.
A good checklist of items includes:
- The police report or accident information summary
- Any written communications from an insurance company
- Any and all medical records or medical bills
- Lost wage information
- Your health insurance card
- Your automobile insurance policy
- Pictures of property damage or injuries
This initial meeting should last between 1 to 2 hours.