Who Is Responsible If I Am Bitten Or Attacked By A Dog?
The owner or keeper of a dog is responsible if you are bitten or attacked by their dog as long as you were not trespassing, tormenting or teasing the dog.
What Should I Do If I Am Bitten Or Attacked By A Dog?Call 911.
- Call 911.
- Seek medical attention immediately and report the incident to the police.
- Determine who is the owner or keeper of the dog and obtain their contact information.
- Report the incident to the dog warden in the town where the dog resides.
- Take pictures of your injuries.
- Call the Law Office of Lori M. Comforti.